Introducing my latest creation – White Wine Bundt Cake! It is a perfectly dense, moist cinnamon Bundt that has white wine in both the batter and the frosting.
A few weeks back, I stumbled upon a recipe titled Crack Cake. Intrigued, I followed the pin to the recipe. It looked really good, so I decided to give it a shot. But, as usual, I tweaked it a bit the very first time I made it. Two tweaks were on purpose and two were an accident, but either way, the result was phenomenal! My husband and son both said it was the best cake they have ever tasted.
More Fabulous Bundt Cake Recipes
- Five Flavor Bundt Cake
- Fresh Apple Bundt Cake
- German Chocolate Bundt Cake
- Milky Way Bundt Cake
- Almond Cream Cheese Bundt Cake
- Banana Chocolate Bundt Cake
White Wine Bundt Cake Recipe
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1 small box vanilla pudding
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 & 1/2 sticks of butter, melted
- 1/2 cup white wine
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease & flour Bundt pan or spray with Baker’s Joy. Set aside.
- Place all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl & stir to combine.
- Add remaining ingredients & mix on low just until combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean.
- While cake is baking make glaze.
- Once the cake is out of the oven, poke holes in the cake with a toothpick. Pour glaze over hot cake making sure that the glaze goes around the outside of the cake & not just the center. Allow cake to cool in the pan for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, remove cake from pan.
- 1 stick butter
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white wine
- Place all ingredients in a small or medium pan.
- Heat until boiling. Remove from heat.
- Set aside until time to pour over hot cake.